The fastest growing digital initiative in Kintyre
In around six months, we’ve picked up over 6,000 followers on social media – that’s more than many of the marketing programmes out there. Followers trust Love Kintyre to produce and curate relevant, interesting and enjoyable content.
The most connected marketing website in Scotland
From inception, we knew that we had to be different – that’s why we built the website to integrate with every relevant social media platform in operation today. Amongst others, our website talks to:
For destinations, we also integrate with several third-party websites to improve user experience:
- Ordnance Survey – who provide all of the high quality rural maps around Kintyre
- Booking.com – allowing users to book direct from feature pages
- Trip Advisor – to report reviews and ratings on listings and feature pages
- Forecast.io – to allow the website to direct users to relevant listings
Integrated with artisans and performers
We could have stopped there – but we decided to go further and build local artisans and performers right into the heart of the website. If you’re a crafter or a local band – you can be tagged into all the events you attend, and make it easy for people to find you.
As an artisan – you can be connected to businesses that sell your products – so when someone looks you up after eating your eggs or milk at breakfast this morning, they know exactly where to go to buy it again.
Rights managed content, managed properly
Sharing user generated content is one thing – we go one stage further by encouraging your customers to allow us to use their amazing images and video for marketing purposes. This rights management strategy is even built into the website – meaning that rights are recorded against every image so credits can be displayed and contributions recorded.
The assurance of trademark protection
Underlying all of this is the assurance that everything is trademark protected. This means that by using the Love Kintyre logo – your business is protected too.
Be part of the programme
All Kintyre-based tourist destinations and attractions get a FREE listing.
|Basic listing||Enhanced listing||Featured listing|
|Small businesses||– FREE –||£ 20 / month||£ 150|
|Charities||– FREE –||£ 20 / year||£ 20|
|Venues||– FREE –||£ 20 / year||£ 20|
|Artisans, Musicians & bands||– FREE –||£ 20 / year||£ 20|
|Large businesses||– FREE –||£ call||£ call|
|Event advertising||£20 / event||– FREE –||–|
|Job advertising||£20 / job||– FREE –||–|
|Banner advertising||–||from £50|
|Sponsored sections||–||from £500|
Why Love Kintyre?
- We’re the fastest growing digital brand in Kintyre – with over 6,000 bloggers, vloggers, influencers, travel writers, recent visitors and diaspora following us in less than eight months. We can get you in front of your audience.
- We’re the first and only brand to operate across the whole of the Kintyre peninsula. Everyone gets a FREE listing, with many different paid options to feature and promote your business.
- We’re the only initiative in Kintyre run by a marketing agency. This means we’re equipped for full-service marketing support – including design, branding, copywriting, photography, videography, managed social media – and much more
- We’re the only initiative with full trademark protection – providing you with a high level of confidence.
- We’re the only initiative that’s 100% built right here in Kintyre.
If you run a business here make sure you’ve signed up for your FREE listing.